Holiday Park Near Bordeaux, South West France
Siblu’s Les Dunes de Contis holiday park is set right in the heart of the magnificent Landes area of South West France, famous for its long sandy beaches, pine forests and pretty villages. A dream destination for surfers, cyclists and walkers!
There's lots to love on-park, with a large pool area for families, a playground, tennis courts, multi-sports pitch, bar, restaurant, takeaway, bakery and barbecue areas.
Les Dunes de Contis is also only a short drive away from many local attractions including Lake Biscarrosse, and the picturesque Basque town of Bayonne. The long, sandy beaches of the West Coast can be easily reached by bike, car or shuttle bus, and there are lots of surf school for anyone who wants to hone test their skills on the Atlantic waves.
You can book with confidence. Our Peace of Mind guarantee means that we'll provide an alternative holiday or full refund if you can't travel because of COVID restrictions.
Facilities & Attractions
The site is packed with brilliant facilities, including:
- Beach 5km away
- Outdoor heated pool
- Aquatower with slide
- Entertainment and shows
- Barracuda's Club (10-14 years old)
- Bike hire and cycle paths from the park
- Free WiFi at the bar
- Open from 2 April to 1 November
- 457 pitches
- Pets accepted (with prior reservation by telephone only)
- Nearest beach: Contis Plage (5 km)
- Nearest town; St Julien en Born (4.6 km)
- Roscoff ferry port is 792 km
- Cherbourg ferry port is 820 km
- Bordeaux airport is 118 km
Where to find them: Siblu Holiday Parks in France